Emergency Medicine resident physician at Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA.
- 2008-2011 Allegheny General Hospital Emergency Medicine Resident
- 2008 University of South Florida College of Medicine, Tampa, FL. Doctor of Medicine Degree.
- 2004 University of South Florida, Honors College, Tampa, FL. Bachelor of Science in Biology, minor in Chemistry
Presentations and Research
- 2008 “A Roadmap for Developing Student-Run Free Clinics.” L Woodard MD, O Hammad, S Crane MPH, S Kent BS, W Guerrero BS. Society of Teachers of Family Medicine 34th Annual Predoctoral Education Conference. Portland, OR Jan 2008
- 2007 “CA-MRSA Osteomyelitis Presenting Radiographically as a Primary Bone Tumor” O Hammad, S Pezzo MD, C Edwards MD. American College of Physicians. Tampa, FL Sept 2007
- 2006 “B-Raf is Critical For MAPK Activation during Mitosis and Is Regulated in an M Phase-dependent Manner in Xenopus Egg Extracts” Journal Biol. Chem. Aug 2006. Acknowledgement for contributing to characterizing the Xenopus B-Raf clone
- 2004 “Behavioral effects of CD40-CD40L pathway disruption in aged PSAPP mice” Brain Research. Jul 2004
- 2009 American College of Emergency Physicians 40th Scientific Assembly. Boston, MA
- 2008 Society of Academic Emergency Medicine. Washington D.C.
- 2007 American College of Emergency Physicians 38th Scientific Assembly. Seattle, WA
- 2006 Caring For The Underserved. New York City, NY.
- 2005 The Unsteady March, Achieving Equity in Global Health. Physicians for Human Rights National Student Conference. Birmingham, AL Mar 2005
- 2008-present Society of Academic Emergency Medicine
- 2007-present American College of Emergency Physicians
- 2007-present Emergency Medicine Residency Association